Professional E-Commerce Business Website
& Webstore Features
- Powered by WordPress – WordPress is simply the most powerful and most popular cms website platform in the internet. Over one quarter (26%) of the internet’s websites are powered by WordPress! Here are a few of the more well-known website powered by WordPress: The New York Times, Wall Street Journal’s Speakeasy, People Magazine, National Geographic, Forbes, just to name a few. WordPress is not only the most popular, easy to use, modern and fully customizable CMS out there, but it is also reliable, for the most part secure and supported by communities around the world.
- Responsive - Looks beautiful on computer, tablet, ipad, android, iOS, or any device. Responsive means that your website is able to detect the device it is being viewed on, and it will adapt itself so that it can be easily seen on that specific device!
- E-commerce Powered by Woocommerce – If WordPress is the world’s most powerful and popular website platform, Woocommerce is the most powerful and popular e-commerce and shopping cart credit card acceptance on WordPress. It has the ability to create online stores with unlimited products and services, and also has the most add-ons of any e-commerce system! As you can see, we use it on this site!
- Expedited - Go LIVE! In 2 weeks!!! All of these websites are completed and launched within two (2) weeks of your purchase!
- Up to 30 webpages (any combination of products, pages and blog posts)!
- Blog – A blog is a collection or post/articles arranged in chronological order. The blog page has a number of post/articles with the most recent at the top and the oldest at the bottom. When you create a new post/article, it will appear at the top and push the others down. On your website you can even have more than one blog, and each blog can feature a different category of posts/articles. By posting articles to your blog often, people will want to come back to your website again and again to see what’s new. Your blog page(s) can display your posts/articles in the popular modern grid layout!
- Social Media Sharing – Your website will feature share buttons for all of the major websites on every webpage, so that visitors can share you webpages via social media, and thus increase the traffic coming to your website. More traffic equals more sales and engagement!
- Google Drive Integration – We will configure and integrate your website with your Google drive account. You can then use and display uploaded and stored files on your Google drive on your website. This lightens the load off of your website, and is highly recommended. We use it on this website!
- Multi-media – Your multimedia content such as images, audio, video, etc. will be uploaded to your website and can be displayed in the popular modern grid layout!
- Modern Grid Layouts – This is the latest and most popular way to display products, post/articles, multimedia, etc. Each item is displayed as a box, and these boxes are organized in a grid pattern or layout. You can control the type of grid layout, the information contained in each box (image, excerpt, link, etc.), and how many rows and columns the grid has!
- Header / Slider – This is a large static/interactive image or slideshow placed at the very top of your homepage (or other pages). These images and/or slideshows usually are full width and full screen height. This allows you to display all of the most important information you want the visitor to see before they even begin to scroll down.
- Stripe Credit Card Processing in Addition to PayPal – The Woocommerce shopping cart and e-commerce system installed on your website allows you to accept credit cards using PayPal. We will also install “Stripe” to accept credit cards as a backup or primary collection system. As you can see I use Stripe and highly recommend it since some people have problems using PayPal. This way you do not miss any sales!
- Affiliate Marketing Ready – Woocommerce will allow you feature affiliate products and services via Woocommerce the same as your own products and services. When the customer presses the buy button, instead of being taken to the shopping cart on your website, they will be taken to the affiliate website via your affiliate link!
- Parallax Scrolling - Parallax scrolling is a technique in computer graphics and web design, where background images move by the camera slower than foreground images, creating an illusion of depth in a 2D scene and adding to the immersion.
- Animation Effects - Animation effects are the way various elements such as text, images, icon boxes, etc., enter, stay and/or exit the webpage.
- FREE! Affiliate Account with 1000streams – Every client receives a FREE! Affiliate account with 1000streams which feature a host of products and services you can pick and choose from to monetize your website via referral commissions. No need to handle or ship anything!
- Social Media Publishing – Automatically publish every product, page and/or post to all of the major social networks. You can publish to all of these social networks automatically when you publish the product, page or post. You can also schedule them to be published to the social networks on a specific day and time, or you can post them manually. You can also post to more than one account per social network. Thus if you have 2 or even 10 Facebook accounts, you can post to all of them at the same time. This goes for any of the major social networks!
- Keyword Research and S.E.O. (Search Engine Optimization) Plugin Setup